* Being mad makes it easier.
Tougher thing to do would be to let yourself feel.
* I lost something that was a part of me, too.
But it gets easier every day.
You just have to find a new way to live.
Just because it’s a different life it doesn’t mean it’s a worse one.
* Being a superhero isn’t always about how fast you can run.
It’s about helping however you can, wherever you’re needed most.
* Sometimes, great possibilities are right in front of us, and we don’t see them, because we choose not to. I think that we need to be open to exploring something new.
* The very thing that makes you different is what makes you special.
* Things aren’t always what they seem. Our fears can play tricks on us, making us afraid to change course, afraid to move on, but usually hidden behind our fears are second chances waiting to be seized. Second chances at life, at glory, at family, at love. And these opportunities don’t come around every day, so when they do, we have to be brave, take a chance, and grab them while we can.
* Everyone loses someone they care about. The real test of character is what you do once they’re gone.
* I think fear is what holds people back from being who they should be.
* Hero always seem to show up just when you need them.
* Sometimes you just have to slow down to get back to where you want to be.
* Strict isn’t always a bad thing. Especially when you know it’s coming from love.
* You’re not alone. You have people that sit up at night worried sick about you, and they’re not going to stop worrying about you. That’s what a family does. They put up with each other and they put each other first, before ourselves.
* You risked your life to save somebody you didn’t even know. That’s a hero.
* Question yourself. Blame yourself for his death. And that guilt, it can tear you apart. But trust me, ,man, you got to get control of it, or it’ll rip you up inside. Use this, man, let it guide you, so it never happens again.
* “If the game is already rigged, why can’t I level the playing field? I mean, if everybody else is cheating, how can…I want to be fast enough to stop Zoom and any speedster that tries to hurt my friends. Shouldn’t I use everything in my power to do that?”
“You want to take a shortcut, is that right? You want to take a shortcut? Remember this. You lose a chunk of your humanity every time you compromise your values.”
“Sorry, that’s really good coming from you.”
“So don’t be like me. Be better.”
* I also know what it feels like to want to be the best. It makes you feel like there’s not enough time to accomplish things the right way, but it’s a cop-out. And this is killing you.
* You’re the only person who’s gonna know when you’re ready to move on, but until then don’t keep yourself completely closed off, you know? You’re gonna miss out on something great.
* Kids, you know, they’re small, loud, run around. All I needed was my science and my job for my joy and happiness. And then the moment we had her……all that I wanted was her love.
* That’s the thing, everything keeps moving forward. Question is, when will you?
* Sometimes the only way to move forward is to revisit the things in your past that were holding you back. You have to deal with them head on, no matter how scary they may be. Because once we do, you’ll see that you can go further than you ever imagined.
* The people who took me and helped me heal and move past everything that happened. They’re responsible for who I’ve become today.
* People are creatures of habit, sometimes at a level stronger than conscious thought.
* What you’ve become– it’s wonderful…a miracle even, but it won’t make bad things stop happening to you. Even the Flash can’t outrun the tragedies the universe is gonna keep sending your way. You have to accept that. And then you can truly run free.
* A little fear can be a healthy thing. It helps you determine which risks are worth taking.
* Love can get you through the darkest of days, and that love will keep him alive in all of our hearts.
* Seeing you happy, that is all I’ve ever wanted for you.
* They’re the reason that I’m running.
* Maybe you and me seeing where this thing goes, maybe that can give you something for a change.