*Sometimes to solve a case, one must first solve another.
* Fear is wisdom in the face of danger.
* “Poetry or truth?”
“Many would say they’re the same thing.”
* You see but you do not observe.
* Nothing made me, I made me.
* It is no easy thing for a great mind to contemplate a still greater one.
* We all have a past, Watson. Ghosts. They are the shadows that define our every sunny day.
* This room is full of brides. Once she had risen, anyone could be her.
* I’m a story-teller, I know when I’m in one.